Table for 10?

njtwinmom

Make sure your reservations are linked together by your TA and ask her to request dining together. When you get onboard, check with the Maitre D' as soon as you get on to see if your request was granted.

Do you have assigned dining or did you request Anytime Dining?

Make sure your reservations are linked together by your TA and ask her to request dining together. When you get onboard, check with the Maitre D' as soon as you get on to see if your request was granted.

Do you have assigned dining or did you request Anytime Dining?

Good advice on linking the reservations. We had a table for 10, traditional dining on the Crown and it worked fine. I think trying to get a table for 10 in anytime dining might be a problem.

sue

We are going on the Princess Crown and need a table for 10 (6 adults, 4 children). I think the biggest tables are for 8, so would we have a problem in requesting they add 2 extra chairs to the table?

I've sat a table for 10 on Princess a few times & would NEVER subject myself to it again. The end seats (oval shapes table) are terrible. The square foot area is so limited to the end three people that you can hardly find sufficient room for your water glass. If you're stuck at the ends & everyone pulls themselves up to the table before you do you'll find yourself 8 inches from the table edge having to lean over just to reach you plate. Put the kids at their own table for 4 & the adults next to them at a table for 8 & you'll be much happier.

Archived