Comfort Suites/Atlantis Question

I booked a room at Comfort Suites to have access to Atlantis.

We booked room for 2 adults and 2 children hoping that we could sell the other two bracelets at discounted rate. Of course, we would not be staying overnight at the hotel.

Is it possible that two adults would be able to use those additional two bracelets and not children?

Do everyone need to be present at Comfort Suites to get bracelets?

On paperwork going over to Atlantis, does it show just four people or does it show two adults and two children?

Any information regarding Comfort Suites and Atlantis and this process is greatly apprecitate.

TIA

Kendra

We booked a room at Comfort Suites on our cruise last March to use the Atlantis facilities. When we checked in, all guests had to be present to receive their wristbands. There was no difference in the bands given to adults/children, but the front desk worker said they must "place" the wristband on each guest at the front desk. I don't know if this is required or just the worker that assisted us.:o

We also booked the Comfort Inn and Suites last June. We actually got a voucher from the desk there and walked over to the Atlantis to get our bracelets. They have huts set up in the pool area. The person did have to be there to get the bracelet but i don't know if they really cared if you were an adult or child.. This was an awesome day for us and went very smoothly. I would recommend it to anyone that wants to see Atlantis without actually staying there.

We also booked the Comfort Inn and Suites last June. We actually got a voucher from the desk there and walked over to the Atlantis to get our bracelets. They have huts set up in the pool area. The person did have to be there to get the bracelet but i don't know if they really cared if you were an adult or child.. This was an awesome day for us and went very smoothly. I would recommend it to anyone that wants to see Atlantis without actually staying there.

This is how it worked for us last December. We received vouchers at the front desk and didn't get the wrist bands until we entered Atlantis. And yes they are very strict about checking wrist bands once inside the facility. We were asked to show our bands numerous times throughout the day. Even in the evening they would check every time we entered a restricted area.

Archived