Breakfast on Century

jan6182

I'm a little confused... is there just 1 main dining room to get breakfast, or multiple places?!? I just want to try those waffles!

About what time is breakfast at its peak on this ship (or any ship I guess)... meaning lots of people!

Thanks!

Breakfast is served in the main dining room (Grand Restaurant), but also at Islands Cafe (which is buffet-style), on Deck 11. You'll find the waffle station here, too.

You can also get a breakfast in your cabin from Room Service.

Breakfast is served in the main dining room (Grand Restaurant), but also at Islands Cafe (which is buffet-style), on Deck 11. You'll find the waffle station here, too.

You can also get a breakfast in your cabin from Room Service.

Can we get those waffles in our room? Or are they different?

You can only get them fresh right out of the waffle iron at the waffle station port side. They are not available via room service on the regular and suite hang cards. Don't know about CC but doubt it.

On cruises I sometimes like to get up and watch the sunrise. What time does the breakfast buffet open. I love the big breakfast and look forward to this almost as much as the great dinners. Also getting up and going down for breakfast before everyone else is up is also a bonus.

Thanks

Jeff

On cruises I sometimes like to get up and watch the sunrise. What time does the breakfast buffet open. I love the big breakfast and look forward to this almost as much as the great dinners. Also getting up and going down for breakfast before everyone else is up is also a bonus.

Thanks

Jeff

They have a "sunrise coffee/tea" service that begins at 6:30 a.m. Then your buffet breakfast starts at 7:30 a.m., right through late breakfast, which I believe closes around 11:30, in order for them to begin laying out the lunch buffet.

Archived