Guess What....... ?

GAV BOY

I will tell you anyway ;)

Someone is selling an M grade outside Stateroom for the final Voyage to Dubai :eek: :eek:

It is on that Auction Site :(

Gav :cool:

Quite sure that would void your voyage contract, but I will defer to the barristers among us.

No double name changes allowed. The cabin will cancel.. and the first name on the waitlist at Cunard.. gets it.

Why are people so stupid?

At the risk of irrelevance, I just figured out how to read your screen name "ocean gypsies"!

No double name changes allowed. The cabin will cancel.. and the first name on the waitlist at Cunard.. gets it.

Why are people so stupid?

Cunard UK tell me that it is possible. Mind you, what do they know?

Matthew

I had an email from a (UK based) TA on Friday with Cunard offers including some of the final voyages:confused: including Dubai ....

Experience breathtaking Iceland and Norway on the QE2’s final visit to the Lands of Fire and Ice 31 July 2008 12 nights £2,151pp

Enjoy a Taste of the Mediterranean and visit cosmopolitan cities in her last summer in the Med 12 Aug 2008 10 nights £1,199pp

Sail from New York to Southampton on her last ever eastbound Transatlantic Crossing (Queen Suite) 16 Oct 2008 6 nights £10,349pp

Her final Mediterranean Odyssey - enjoy the cultural delights of the Western Mediterranean 27 Oct 2008 15 nights £2,799pp

Travel with the QE2 on her final sailing after 40 years service - The Voyage to Dubai. 11 Nov 2008 16 nights £4,299pp

So if anyone really wants to go, they should check the Web, their TA or Cunard & see if they can find similar offers

I will tell you anyway ;)

Someone is selling an M grade outside Stateroom for the final Voyage to Dubai :eek: :eek:

It is on that Auction Site :(

Gav :cool:

It has now been withdrawn from sale, the explanation from the seller is because it included flights this was against the site`s rules.

The starting bid was just over £11,000 and there was a reserve, now it has been withdrawn the starting bid is showing £99,999,99 :eek: was that the reserve ????

Gav

Archived