Kids and Hottubs OK on RCCL?

No flames needed. I beleive there needs to be hot tubs availabale for both. On our cruise 2 weeks ago- the "multigenerational" hot tubs were filled with kids- then adults plopped in- meanwhile the adults only tubs were empty only a few feet away. Go figure....

On SOS's sister ship Majesty, there were no adult only tubs and none of them were open after 11pm, the only bad part of a great cruise. I'm looking forward to the solarium tubs on Freedom.

Per my experience kids are allowed in the hot-tubs, dont know the exact rule on the matter, but on my Explorer and Jewel cruises, they were allowed. I dont mind at all, if the parent/guardian is in the hot-tub as well, except for an instance on the Explorer where the hot-tub was full, this little girl, couldnt have been more than 6-7 years old, asks her mother for her mask and snorkel, and the mom actually gives it to her. Needless to say, everyone in the hot-tub lasted maybe 2 more minutes after all the splashing and getting bumped into by this little girl. Geez.....Some people :p

Happy Cruising!

Per my experience kids are allowed in the hot-tubs, dont know the exact rule on the matter, but on my Explorer and Jewel cruises, they were allowed. I dont mind at all, if the parent/guardian is in the hot-tub as well, except for an instance on the Explorer where the hot-tub was full, this little girl, couldnt have been more than 6-7 years old, asks her mother for her mask and snorkel, and the mom actually gives it to her. Needless to say, everyone in the hot-tub lasted maybe 2 more minutes after all the splashing and getting bumped into by this little girl. Geez.....Some people :p

Happy Cruising!

Yup- I blame the Parents!!

Happy Cruising!

Some people is right....

I thought hot tubs were bad for kids - is that why the temp is kept so low on ships and hotels?

###

Archived