TVs on the Miracle

Hello all! I go on my Miracle cruise in 4 days and I am becoming overwhelmed now. I tried to use the search option but it keeps saying "Seach is temporarily down."

Do all of the T.V.s in the rooms have AV jacks in the front? Specifically, the balcony rooms? I am in an 8G extended balcony room. I understand that there will be much to do on the ship, but me and my gf love watching movies as we go to sleep so I wanted to bring a small DVD player.

I found a picture on webshots of a Miracle room and it had jacks, but there were only 2 (not the red white yellow.) For anybody that knows a little more about technology than me, would I still use regular RCA cables? Just one audio and the yellow for video?

Has anybody brought players with themselves on a sailing?

Thanks for the help!

Shane

Hello all! I go on my Miracle cruise in 4 days and I am becoming overwhelmed now. I tried to use the search option but it keeps saying "Seach is temporarily down."

Do all of the T.V.s in the rooms have AV jacks in the front? Specifically, the balcony rooms? I am in an 8G extended balcony room. I understand that there will be much to do on the ship, but me and my gf love watching movies as we go to sleep so I wanted to bring a small DVD player.

I found a picture on webshots of a Miracle room and it had jacks, but there were only 2 (not the red white yellow.) For anybody that knows a little more about technology than me, would I still use regular RCA cables? Just one audio and the yellow for video?

Has anybody brought players with themselves on a sailing?

Thanks for the help!

Shane

October Miracle upper deck forward extended balcony 5108

2358924540089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

real easy to hook up...I think it was the second button from the right changed inputs

the photo even answered your yellow white question.....am I good or what?

I love this ship...sailed her twice and am thinking about a third out of NY

real easy to hook up...I think it was the second button from the right changed inputs

It always amazes me what people take pictures of when they cruise. Who would of thought to take a picture......

Great job!!!!

It always amazes me what people take pictures of when they cruise. Who would of thought to take a picture......

Great job!!!!

My first cruise I was on CC late so I learned a few things before I went.......now I'm such an addict, first thing I do is look at the outles, tv's, balcony dividers......It has become part of the fun of cruising. Right now...I'm only learning Carnival LOL

Hi,

I see you were in Cabin 5108, questions for you.

We have 2 cabins 5112/5114, how are these cabins being so close to the bow. You hear diff. stories just looking for pros/cons. Did you like your balcony, we never had an extended balcony before, looking forward to that. Can't wait for this cruise, sounds like the Miracle is a great ship.

Thanks

Hi,

I see you were in Cabin 5108, questions for you.

We have 2 cabins 5112/5114, how are these cabins being so close to the bow. You hear diff. stories just looking for pros/cons. Did you like your balcony, we never had an extended balcony before, looking forward to that. Can't wait for this cruise, sounds like the Miracle is a great ship.

Thanks

For starters you might want to check out my photo review...I tried to put detail, plus I have links to capers and kids programs. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=12213024&posted=1#post12213024

To answer your question.......we had interior cabin 5106(for our boys) connecting our 5018 balcony. My SIL was in 5110 and my parents were in 5112.

For a year I thought about switching because of:

wind--we had some problems at first because we sailed toward tropical storm NOEL.....but after day 2 it was not a problem.

show noise--one night we heard something slight from below but it wasn't bed time and it didn't bother us.

Camp Carnival--this was a GREAT location (one of ours is 7) but I was worried about noise.......I think I heard a family once out in the cooridor.

We were all VERY pleased, this was our second time on the Miracle and I treated my parents.....this ship is now one of their favorites too. It's very easy to take the forward elevators/stairs to deck 2, 3, or 9 and then go aft NO PROBLEMS!!

We originally requested the dividers be opened between all 3 balconies but then only had the first one done to give my parents their space. I do not want to be above the lifeboats so for my first Miracle we had mid-ship regular balconies and now these extended.

Long story short....I want to take another spirit class....it will be booked around the availability of these cabins.

figured you might like these....

2172630030089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

2119689600089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

2608630080089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

note: the divider opens to the rail of the forward cabin.

Hope this helps....as you can tell, I'll gladly answer any questions.

ENJOY!!!

For starters you might want to check out my photo review...I tried to put detail, plus I have links to capers and kids programs. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=12213024&posted=1#post12213024

To answer your question.......we had interior cabin 5106(for our boys) connecting our 5018 balcony. My SIL was in 5110 and my parents were in 5112.

wind--we had some problems at first because we sailed toward tropical storm NOEL.....but after day 2 it was not a problem.

show noise--one night we heard something slight from below but it wasn't bed time and it didn't bother us.

Camp Carnival--this was a GREAT location (one of ours is 7) but I was worried about noise.......I think I heard a family once out in the cooridor.

We were all VERY pleased, this was our second time on the Miracle and I treated my parents.....this ship is now one of their favorites too. It's very easy to take the forward elevators/stairs to deck 2, 3, or 9 and then go aft NO PROBLEMS!!

We originally requested the dividers be opened between all 3 balconies but then only had the first one done to give my parents their space. I do not want to be above the lifeboats so for my first Miracle we had mid-ship regular balconies and now these extended.

Long story short....I want to take another spirit class....it will be booked around the availability of these cabins.

ENJOY!!!

You can find out anything here on cruise critic. Whats behing door #2 Craig.

ENJOY!!!

Thanks for the pics. We are staying next to my brother and his wife and are trying to decide if we want the divider open. We are forward of them so the divider would latch on our balcony. Not sure if I want to give up the space or the privacy. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Thanks for the pics. We are staying next to my brother and his wife and are trying to decide if we want the divider open. We are forward of them so the divider would latch on our balcony. Not sure if I want to give up the space or the privacy. Any thoughts?

Thanks

This is 3 regular Miracle balconies in a row......stbd side (again, dividers forward)

2296923060043811933S600x600Q85.jpg

If you can deal with less privacy........I'd do it every time!! Love having more space.

Archived