dining nights order on 5 nt cruise

nicole9s

We will be on a 5 nt Century cruise in April, and I'm trying to determine what order the nights are for dress in the dining room (sorry, search is not working). We would like to eat at Murano's on the informal night and would like to know what night that is particularly since we want to go straight there upon boarding the ship to ensure a reservation!

FWIW, the itinerary is day 1 departure, day 2 KW, day 3 at sea, day 4 GC, day 5 at sea, day 6 return to MIA.

What is your sail date? I think I am on the same cruise that you are.

Formal night is the 2nd night, after Key West. I believe the informal night is the 4th night, after Grand Cayman.

We will be on a 5 nt Century cruise in April, and I'm trying to determine what order the nights are for dress in the dining room (sorry, search is not working). We would like to eat at Murano's on the informal night and would like to know what night that is particularly since we want to go straight there upon boarding the ship to ensure a reservation!

FWIW, the itinerary is day 1 departure, day 2 KW, day 3 at sea, day 4 GC, day 5 at sea, day 6 return to MIA.

2 weeks ago informal was the 3rd night. Formal was the 2nd night. We wanted the 3rd night, boarded early and the only times available that night were 6:30pm and 9:30pm. We ended up not eating at Muranos.

grr...that is frustrating.

when you go to Murano's can they tell you what night is which, just in case they change stuff around?

Nicole, they will know the schedule. I am sure formal night will still be the 2nd night after Key West since reports have been that it has been that night all year. I also don't see a big diffeence in informal vs Casual (which is I think supposed to be business casual) with the exception that men need to wear a jacket. We could have taken a 6:30pm but we did not eat there because they were not flexible with the menu. We do not eat fish and will not pay a surcharge for chicken. The only steak was steak Diane (sauce is made with mushrooms). DH does not eat mushrooms and they were not flexible to make something else. Based on the Aqua Spa Cafe I am sure the food is very good.

Archived