question on which restaurants are free

lowerdegrl

Here's what I found on another site. I don't know how accurate it is.

Summer Palace (Main Dining Room)

Cuisine: Continental

Surcharge: No

Reservations Required: No

Hours

Breakfast: 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.

Lunch: 12:00 noon – 2:30 p.m.

Dinner: 5:30 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.

Indigo (Main Dining Room)

Hours

Breakfast: 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.

Lunch: 12:00 noon – 2:30 p.m.

Dinner: 5:30 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.

Le Bistro French Restaurant

Cuisine: French

Surcharge: Yes, $15 per person

Reservations Required: Yes

Hours

Check onboard

Cagney's Steakhouse

Cuisine: Steakhouse

Surcharge: Yes, $20 per person

Hours

Check onboard

La Cucina Italian

Cuisine: Italian

Hours

Check onboard

Lotus Garden Asian Restaurant

Cuisine: Asian

Hours

Check onboard

Mambos Latin/Tapas Restaurant

Cuisine: Latin/Tapas

Hours

Check onboard

Garden Cafe

Hours

Check onboard

The Great Outdoors

Cuisine: Buffet

Hours

Check onboard

Blue Lagoon

Cuisine: Snacks

Hours

Check onboard

Monte,

Your listing has 2 glaring errors. Mambos and LaCucina do not have a service charge and do require reservations.

Also Cagney's surcharge is either $15.00 or $20.00 depending on menu choice. I believe there are 3 option that require the additional $5.00, Surf & Turf (half lobster), Porterhouse and a whole Lobster.

PE

Nope, it's not an error. We're on the Gem right now (well, we're in port in Florida), and they've upped all the prices. I'll post details in a separate thread, but that price list does reflect the current charges. :P

Monte' date='

Your listing has 2 glaring errors. Mambos and LaCucina do not have a service charge and do require reservations.

Also Cagney's surcharge is either $15.00 or $20.00 depending on menu choice. I believe there are 3 option that require the additional $5.00, Surf & Turf (half lobster), Porterhouse and a whole Lobster.

PE[/quote']

Hi Edge-I have seen lists that gave the info you did, that's why I threw in the "I'm not sure how accurate" bit (and I'm still not sure if Mambos & LaCucina require reservations. Maybe mamamuising will post back later in their followup thread)

Nope, it's not an error. We're on the Gem right now (well, we're in port in Florida), and they've upped all the prices. I'll post details in a separate thread, but that price list does reflect the current charges. :P

Thanks but "Rats"! Unfortunately, it appears my online source was correct. These were the highest prices I've seen quoted, but thought the OP might be better served if they expected high and had the possiblity of being pleasantly surprised (rather than angry if I quoted the low prices & they boarded and discovered higher prices). It's always nice though to get current updates & since you're on board now, that seems pretty current. Thanks! Hope you enjoy your cruise

I hope raising prices isn't part of 2.0 ;)

OUCH!!!

Monte' date='

PE[/quote']

Hey PE Cagneys has been $20 + for at least a year. Even higher now with the new pricing being reported.

Archived