international pier north or south hotel zone??

cruzdon

i am trying to rent a car through executive. they have a list of locations. we are coming into the international pier on voyager in april and need to know which is closer to this pier. hotel north zone, hotel south zone, or downtown?

just want to get the closest location.

thanks

donald

i am trying to rent a car through executive. they have a list of locations. we are coming into the international pier on voyager in april and need to know which is closer to this pier. hotel north zone, hotel south zone, or downtown?

thanks

donald

I would have to say Downtown would be closest to the Int'l pier (about 2 miles).

thanks

donald

I would personally go thru cozumel insider dot com they will put you with the right comapany based on your docking location. Bruce is correct it is the southern zone, but im thinking its out of a hotel for executive.

ken or bruce,

do you have a recommended agancy. we used avais a year back and the jeep we got was not in good shape at all. we kept seeing the ones from executive and the seemed to be in a lot better shape. of course these things go in cycles i know and on agency just may have newer vehicles at any given time.

we drove to the other side of the island and ate a coconuts and when we came back to the jeep the emergency brake was stuck. so it was 3:00 pm and the ship left at 5:00. we could not get in touch with the agency until luckily a taxi driver acme by and used his cell phone to call them. if he had not happened by i'm sure we would have missed the ship.

just wandering if this year one agency seems to look a little better than the others.

thanks

donald

ken or bruce,

do you have a recommended agancy. we used avais a year back and the jeep we got was not in good shape at all. we kept seeing the ones from executive and the seemed to be in a lot better shape. of course these things go in cycles i know and on agency just may have newer vehicles at any given time.

I've used Avis twice. The first time we got a jeep and it was OK. The second time we got a car and it was in considerably better condition than the jeep. Personally, I would not get a jeep again. A car is more comfortable, has A/C, can be locked, and gets better gas mileage.

Plus you are probably right about the cycles the rental fleets go thru. I think they might use the "nicer" vehicles for people who rent for a week compared to the one day rental. Don't know for sure.

Archived