Sail7Seas ... just in case

HeatherInFlorida

Life does go on, after all, so I want to post an early Bon Voyage:) to you just in case Jeanne knocks out our power and I can't post next week.

So may I wish you a wonderful, peaceful, joyous journey and I can't wait to hear all about it on your return. We'll miss you here:D !

Safe seas.

Heather

Thank you for your thoughtfulness, Heather. With all you have on your mind.....again, unfortunately, it was very kind of you to think of my upcoming cruise.

Hopefully, all will be well and all will be safe.

I won't even dream of commenting that I hope we get to FLL with no disturbance and that we cruise as scheduled because I really don't want to get into apologies for being selfish about my vacation.

So....in advance of the screamers.....

I hope everyone is safe.

I hope the hurricanes dry up and die out.

I hope ......

well, you get the point.

Life does go on, after all, so I want to post an early Bon Voyage:) to you just in case Jeanne knocks out our power and I can't post next week.

So may I wish you a wonderful, peaceful, joyous journey and I can't wait to hear all about it on your return. We'll miss you here:D !

Safe seas.

Heather

Bon Voyage for me too! I'm with sail7seas on the Z! Z.....take me away from all this, please!

Sail, make no apology. As I said, life does continue to swirl and sway for everyone. Besides, for you to hope that FLL is safe and sound for your arrival and cruise is also to hope for all of us, mais non?;)

But between you and me, after Jeanne I say we are finished, done, accompli with hurricanes for the rest of this year so all should be well in South Florida after Monday and you can sail quietly out to sea.

And just in case anyone else reads this, the good news is that El Nino is coming back next year:D El Nino suppresses hurricanes so we'll all rest more easy for our cruises next year!!!

P.S. Nancy!!! Yes! I'm so sorry I forgot you're on that cruise. Wonderful for you ... you will really need that cruise. Have a marvelous time!:D

Sail7Seas and Taszmom,

May I too wish you a Bon Voyage, as I am in Florida as well, and like Heater said, we don't know what to expect as yet, and we too may not have power. May you have calm seas and a wonderful cruise. We will be looking forward to hearing all the details when you return.

Thank you everyone for your good wishes......

Just to avoid any confusion, we are not sailing this weekend but next. Heather wrote her message now because she is a dear and thought that if the hurricane hits, if she loses power, she would not be able to post next week. That is a fine lady to be worrying about wishing us Bon Voyage when she is, once again, looking at howling winds and rain.

Of course, we all pray she (and everyone else facing this latest storm) remain safe and secure and suffer no more hardship from these miserable storms.

LET'S HEAR IT FOR EL NINO!!!! CAN'T GET HERE SOON ENOUGH.....imo

Archived