Bahamian Queen booze cruise! Help

merusso4

;) Hey does anyone know anything about the Bahamian Queen Booze cruise? I found it online (not one of the excursions) and I was wondering if it is legit. We are leaving next Monday and so I need to know whether or not I should book it. It says to either book online or send it through fax, but there is no number. Please help....

;) Hey does anyone know anything about the Bahamian Queen Booze cruise? I found it online (not one of the excursions) and I was wondering if it is legit. We are leaving next Monday and so I need to know whether or not I should book it. It says to either book online or send it through fax, but there is no number. Please help....

Yes, it's legit.

Give them a call..

Unless they are expecting your fax - it's likely to get overlooked.

Booze & Cruise Co. Ltd.

Glass Bottom Boat Party

P.O. Box SS-19551

Nassau N. P. The Bahamas

Tel: 242-393-2973

or 242-393-3722

Fax: 242-394-4235

• 4 weeks later...

Which Cruise Is Better....the Yellow Bird Or This One....and By Better I Mean Length Of Cruise, Party Atmosphere???? I Also Noticed On There Website They Have Night Cruises...do Those Run On Tuesday Nights??? Thanks For Any Help

Which Cruise Is Better....the Yellow Bird Or This One....and By Better I Mean Length Of Cruise, Party Atmosphere???? I Also Noticed On There Website They Have Night Cruises...do Those Run On Tuesday Nights??? Thanks For Any Help

Yellow bird is quite sedate in comparison. It's fun.. but it's more family oriented. The Booze cruise is NOT family entertainment.. although you will find people who bring along their little darlings.( as if the words BOOZE CRUISE isn't descriptive enough.)

Yellow bird is an entertaining trip to a private island. (with rum punch).

BOOZE CRUISE is a drinking/DJ party that happens to stop at a remote beach.

Don't know about the evening cruises.. I would assume they run depending on season.

I have been on the Yellowbird. It was a good time! NIce beach and the rum punch flowed like a river! This Booze cruise sounds interesting. Scubagirl, do you know when it usually leaves, and how long it is?? Thank you for your help!! You are a true asset to this board!!!

countdown.pl?name=terrielynn&date=7-11-2008&image=Beach-2&text=My second cruise!!&ship=Carnival Fascination

Fascination 9/07

couple more questions if anyone can help...is the bahamian queen near the cruise terminal and how do you get to it and do you need to make a reservation or just show up? I've been trying to get a hold of them but they are really slow on emails..thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Just called the above posted number for booze cruise I'm leaving on the Sensation next weekend 5/3. the recording says its cancled til further notice. Any way to book Yellow Bird? Its not offered as a shore excursion this trip.:confused:

Just called the above posted number for booze cruise I'm leaving on the Sensation next weekend 5/3. the recording says its cancled til further notice. Any way to book Yellow Bird? Its not offered as a shore excursion this trip.:confused:

Yellowbird leaves daily from the downtown wharf around 1pm/1:30 and returns around 4:30p,m. You can pay onboard. I think the trip runs about $32pp and includes free rum punch.

You can contact them at:

United Cruises Ltd.

P O box N4005

242 322-1340

fax 242 322 8779

thanks Scuba girl I'll call them tomorrow

We have done the Yellowbird many times in the past and have had a great time... remember that once the boat hits the beach the "free rum" is cut off til they leave again. So fill up before hand and take money for the beer/punch on the island. BTW if you tip you can most likely get a refill back on the boat.. or if you look good... and since I am a Old man I usually tip Well...lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone found out if this excursion co is still in business??? They still have a website and I am going w/19 others in Sept......we were wanting to do this trip if it is still sailing and someone can tell me if it was good or not.

Thanks

• 2 months later...
Has anyone found out if this excursion co is still in business??? They still have a website and I am going w/19 others in Sept......we were wanting to do this trip if it is still sailing and someone can tell me if it was good or not.

Thanks

I thought I saw them the other day.. give them a call.

The captain of the boat died suddenly some weeks back, that may have been the reason they were closed.

I'm sure they've found a new captain.

Archived