First night dining on Summit

momva

I understand from those who have been on Summit recently that the first night is open seating. We have three linked reservations arriving in San Juan at different times. Does this mean we may get assigned to different seatings for that first night? Also, even if we are at the same seating, if we don't arrive at the dining room together, can we still be seated together? I would just plan to meet at a bar and go to the dining room together except that one couple traveling with us are a surprise for DH. They were planning to surprise him at dinner.

I understand from those who have been on Summit recently that the first night is open seating. We have three linked reservations arriving in San Juan at different times. Does this mean we may get assigned to different seatings for that first night? Also, even if we are at the same seating, if we don't arrive at the dining room together, can we still be seated together? I would just plan to meet at a bar and go to the dining room together except that one couple traveling with us are a surprise for DH. They were planning to surprise him at dinner.

Hi Momva !

Yes, it is open seating, and you will all be seated together, as long as you arrive at Dinner together. I would recommend meeting at the Rendez-Vous lounge, which is next to the Cosmopolitan Restaurant. You can make the surprise happen there, and then go into Dinner together.

Have a great Cruise on Summit !

Archived