? for Fantasy Cruise 4/22/08

reelaxation

Hey, I'm going to be leaving out of NOL for the 5 night Fantasy cruise. It's Easter week and I didn't know if anybody had any idea if they do fun things for the kids (Easter egg hunts, etc)?

Also, wasn't sure if they included soda in the price of the cruise or if you can get a soda pass for unlimited soda? If not, how much do they charge (I'm not a big alcoholic drinker but huge diet coke drinker :-)

Also, is it safe in your eyes to give my 11yo son access to roam around the ship alone? I did on the Disney cruise 2 years ago when he was 9 1/2 but very limited but for some reason I felt safer cause it was a family cruise (no gambling, no singles). Just wanted to see what perople's opinions were.

Also, wasn't sure if they included soda in the price of the cruise or if you can get a soda pass for unlimited soda? If not, how much do they charge (I'm not a big alcoholic drinker but huge diet coke drinker :-)

Soda not included in the price. For adults, Soda Card $6/day...$4.50/day for kids. Those prices don't include the 15% tip. You get individual glasses of soda with the card. Those glasses normallly cost $1.50+tip.

Also, is it safe in your eyes to give my 11yo son access to roam around the ship alone? I did on the Disney cruise 2 years ago when he was 9 1/2 but very limited but for some reason I felt safer cause it was a family cruise (no gambling, no singles). Just wanted to see what perople's opinions were.

Shouldn't be a problem. Then again, your child may be so entranced by the Camp Carnival children's program they don't want to leave that room

Archived