Maho Plane Times?

We will be in St. Maarten in two weeks on March 19. Anyone know where I can find a schedule of plane landings? I tried the airport website, but it is outdated. Anyone know what time the big planes start coming in? Thanks for your help.

We will be in St. Maarten in two weeks on March 19. Anyone know where I can find a schedule of plane landings? I tried the airport website, but it is outdated. Anyone know what time the big planes start coming in? Thanks for your help.

Your best bet is between Noon and 4:00 PM. Most folks watch from the Sunset Beach bar but there are a couple of other local places on the other side of the beach.

BTW, the Sunset beach bar is horribly overpriced. A guava colada and Caribe cost $11 w/o tip. The food also sucks.

Hope this helps.

What is so great about a plane flying really low with all it's noise? I'm missing something.

You can go to youtube.com and search for maho beach plane and you will see many videos of the planes landing there. Maybe you will see what you are missing - maybe not. I think it is a neat thing and have that on my list of things to do next month when we are there.

Archived