What polish color for toes?

Rockwife

IMHO, a french or american pedicure is oh so dressy! You can match your nails or not, but this always looks good with any color shoe, or strappy sandal. I always keep a bottle of clear polish to brush on daily to stave off the chips!!!!

Try it, it will look great!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't agree more . . . . :p

Go with what looks good on you and nobody else. I have "ugly" feet the way my toes are shaped..red truly looks horrific and makes my feet look fat. Like, "Here come those fat feet"...I actually use a pure shiny white and have gotten tons of compliments on it.

If you have pretty feet show them off, if you don't, I wouldn't use something garish looking (I think the darks are very garish looking but that's my opinion) or too bright to call attention to them.

I have to tell you that I have felt the same way about my feet . . . . :eek:

But, since I've started having the French Pedicure on my tooties (to match the French Manicure I've had for years on my fingernails) . . . I actually like the way my toe nails look now . . . . :p

DesperateHousewife,

The quote in your signature is probably the most moving I've ever read. I love it.

"Perhaps they are not stars in the sky....but rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy"

~Eskimo Legend

Thank you...it reminds me that my mom it still with me, watching over us and happy.:)

Cara Mia Crimson perhaps?

That's not it, I do have that one also, but that one is more plummy...the one I'm talking about is mysteriously missing from my polish tote...hmmm....have to check out my step daughter's nails next time I see her...she's a klepto when it comes to my stuff! TWERP! LOL!

I like that look too, as it's a "clean" look....I asked my darling sweetheart (we are not married yet and at age 40 boyfriend seems so teenagerish :)) what he liked, and to my shock, he said "very natural" so I've gone with either the pure white or just a nice pedicure and clear. In fact, on our first date the first thing he complimented me on was my pedicure!

I have to tell you that I have felt the same way about my feet . . . . :eek:

But, since I've started having the French Pedicure on my tooties (to match the French Manicure I've had for years on my fingernails) . . . I actually like the way my toe nails look now . . . . :p

Ok Ladies, my all-time favorite is a discontinued polish by Nicole (made by OPI). It is called Mood Swing. One way when you look at it, it is purple and then the next way, it is green! It is such a fun polish. :p

It was discontinued years ago, but i have found new bottles on Ebay a few times.

It is especially fun to wear in the summer while you are out by the pool in the sun---is it purple or is it green?! :confused: I love it!

Later

These are my favs in bigger sizes...:D

NLJ04.jpg

Dress to Empress

NLL64.jpg

Cajun Shrimp..looks pinky/orange in real life ( One of my FAVS)

Cajun Shrimp, best color EVER made by OPI. I tell my kids it's my funeral color.

Archived