Whitlow

Whitlow

I am booked on the 4/3 Balmoral cruise and would like to know how soon before the cruise I will receive my tickets and list of excursions available. I am a solo cruiser and have a single cabin on the main deck. Is there any info you can supply regarding the single cabins or activities regarding solos?

Hi. I am departing this Thurs. I think I got the excursion info about 5 wks before dep date. You will receive a really thick book which has excursions for ALL cruises in it, they are listed in Country order, so easy to use. You also get a list of which excursions are available for your cruise, as not all excursions in each Country apply to every port of call. (hope that makes sense!) You can then send the list back in the post with payment or fax it back. FO will only contact you if an excursion that you have booked is over subscribed ..... if you here nothing then your booking is ok. I am also staying in a single cabin, but on Bridge Deck ..... will let you know how I get on. I received tickets about 14 days before dep date.

Archived