Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon

Has anyone stayed here and is it a great hotel for pre-cruise? We are looking for a hotel with airport transportation for 4 adults and I found that I can get a suite for 199.00. Is it worth the price for 4 adults. We also would like to be near restaurants and some place to pick up some sodas for our cruise. Is there anything within walking distance since we won't have a car and hope to not rent one? What's the best way to get to the port and what is the cost? Is there any other hotel that would fit what we are looking for?

Any help is greatly appreciated. We are not going until Oct. but would like to get something booked asap.

We have not stayed there, but if I recall correctly, the ratings on TripAdvisor are very good. We stayed close by, at the Homewood. Anyway, there is a nice strip center across from the Hampton with a liquor store, CVS, and Publix--probably everything you need. Have fun!

Has anyone stayed here and is it a great hotel for pre-cruise? We are looking for a hotel with airport transportation for 4 adults and I found that I can get a suite for 199.00. Is it worth the price for 4 adults. We also would like to be near restaurants and some place to pick up some sodas for our cruise. Is there anything within walking distance since we won't have a car and hope to not rent one? What's the best way to get to the port and what is the cost? Is there any other hotel that would fit what we are looking for?

Any help is greatly appreciated. We are not going until Oct. but would like to get something booked asap.

We will be staying there next friday night. . I will post a review of how it was when I return or while i'm there. Yup the hotel is right across the street from a walgreens, cvs pharmacy and a few restuarants. You can get shuttle transportation to the port for $10 per person.. just let the front desk know and they will set you up. hope that info helps.

I just called to confirm my reservation and for the shuttle to the port they have 3 times.. 11, 12 and 1pm. . so I would suggest making a reservation for that when you book your room if you want the earliest time. I was able to do that today and got the earliest time slot.

We are staying at the Hampton Blue Lagoon precruise for our Freedom of the Seas cruise in April. jwlnroe, I am looking forward to your review of your stay. Are you using the airport shuttle from MIA. I hear it can be difficult to find which shuttle is from the hotel, so I am anxious to hear your experience. I am going to call tomorrow to see if I can prebook a time to go to cruise port.

We are staying at the Hampton Blue Lagoon precruise for our Freedom of the Seas cruise in April. jwlnroe, I am looking forward to your review of your stay. Are you using the airport shuttle from MIA. I hear it can be difficult to find which shuttle is from the hotel, so I am anxious to hear your experience. I am going to call tomorrow to see if I can prebook a time to go to cruise port.

Yes we are using the airport shuttle so I will let you know how that goes as well as our stay.

Archived