Shuttle Service From FLL

patman2761

I've used Go Shuttle from FLL to Miami. It was easy to use and for only $18 pp, it's a good value if you only have one or two people traveling.

However, the return trip is a LOT more expensive, so I'd find an alternative there. I used the ships shuttle service to return to FLL from the cruise docks.

It's about a 30-40 min drive between FLL and MIA and a taxi would run around $75 OW.

I've used GO Shuttle twice. For up to 3 people it's an easy and cost effective choice. But you need to know that their conditions of service could have you waiting for up to 30 minutes before you depart the airport, and making several stops along the way, making total time to pier as long as 90 minutes or even a little more. That was my experience once as a solo traveler during a weekday, but as a couple was put in a car with 2 others going directly to POM in just a few minutes.

Don't sweat the return unless you are on a tight schedule. There are many for hire vehicles looking for loads to FLL, just like on any port call. Cost in the $15-20/pp range.

I've used GO Shuttle twice. For up to 3 people it's an easy and cost effective choice. But you need to know that their conditions of service could have you waiting for up to 30 minutes before you depart the airport, and making several stops along the way, making total time to pier as long as 90 minutes or even a little more. That was my experience once as a solo traveler during a weekday, but as a couple was put in a car with 2 others going directly to POM in just a few minutes.

Don't sweat the return unless you are on a tight schedule. There are many for hire vehicles looking for loads to FLL, just like on any port call. Cost in the $15-20/pp range.

Hoping to use GO shuttle to get us from FLL to hotel in Miami as there are 12 of us, and other modes of transport seem to cost more.

Since our flight doesn't leave FLL until after 5:00 on Sunday, we'll probably just grab whatever is available when we get off the ship to get to the airport. Glad to know that's an option unless someone in our group comes up with something else!

Will Go Shuttle pick you up at your hotel? If not what company does hotel pick ups?

They do pick up at your hotel. We are using them in 3 weeks for our families transpotion from our hotel to POM. I made reservations and for a private car it is $75.00 + tip for 4 of us.

Taking go shuttle worked well for us at $18pp from FLL to Miami pier last year. When we got off the ship to come home we got a shuttle that was there waiting to take passangers to FLL for $20pp. It was easy, no hassle, and would do it again.

Check the MIA website for ground transportation options. Rental car would be fairly easy and cheaper than a taxi. I've never heard of a shared ride service from MIA. Why aren't you flying directly to FLL?

how about MIA to FLL? Two people?

From Miami cruise port to FLL (airport) $20 per person. No pre-arrangements necessary. Walk off the ship, and tons of shared ride (vans, that tow trailers for luggage) vehicals are ready and waiting to take you. There are many and they load up fast. Easy, convenient, cheap.

Taking go shuttle worked well for us at $18pp from FLL to Miami pier last year. When we got off the ship to come home we got a shuttle that was there waiting to take passangers to FLL for $20pp. It was easy, no hassle, and would do it again.

Can you give more info about the shuttle you took from the ship to FLL? We are planning on using Go Shuttle from FLL to our Miami hotel but still figuring out how to get from the Miami dock to FLL on our return. Were the shuttles waiting out front by the taxis? Was it a particular company or just different drivers? This sounds like a better option than booking the return transfer from the ship, I'd just like to feel sure that it will work!!

From Miami cruise port to FLL (airport) $20 per person. No pre-arrangements necessary. Walk off the ship, and tons of shared ride (vans, that tow trailers for luggage) vehicals are ready and waiting to take you. There are many and they load up fast. Easy, convenient, cheap.

This is just the sort of shuttle I am hoping is available at Port Everglades to MIA. I posted a separate thread but have not had any responses. Do you know if Port Everglades offers the same?

Archived