Segway Tour Timing

nic624

Good morning,

I will be in SJ next month, from 7am-3:30pm. I was thinking of doing the 2 hour Segway tour. I notice that the price includes admission to the forts, but according to the website, we only have approximately 15 minutes at each fort. This does not seem like very much time to me. My question is, if we finish the tour and want to see more of the forts, will our previously paid admission allow us to go back in?

Or, since the tour is only two hours, can anyone recommend what else we can do while in port (not necessarily an excursion), just something we can do on our own.

Thank you,

Please e-mail them--I have reservations with them next week and they are very prompt in responding and flexible if at all possible! I e-mailed them for a friend last night and we already have a reservation for her a couple of days later--I will post a review when we get back!

I just emailed for a reservation for 4/4 a couple of days ago and they responded with a confirmation the same day. We are doing the short tour, and I will also do a review when we return...

Sorry guys- I would have answered sooner, but since I haven't done the Segway tour yet, I didn't look at the question. But I know about the forts!

Of course, you found the answer on your own- yes, admission to to the forts is good for a week.

Old San Juan is chock full of stuff to see before and after your tour. Of course you will probably want more than 15 mins at the forts (make sure you see the dungeon at San Cristobal- I love the prisoners "grafitti you can still see on the walls!). There are lots of museums, free drinks, beautiful vistas (bring your camera- it is really pretty), the gardens at Casa Blanca, and shopping and food!

I have a bunch of stuff on OSJ in my blog- it is a small town, so you will be able to see a lot.

http://www.puertoricodaytrips.com/category/oldsanjuan/

Archived