2009 Europe News

For those wondering when Royal Caribbean will be releasing the 2009 Europe itineraries, I just found this information on another thread.

"Royal Caribbean Cruise Line has announced the ‘on sale’ dates for 2009 cruises in advance for the first time following feedback from agents.

Royal Caribbean International cruises will be available from March 18, Azamara Cruises from March 19 and Celebrity Cruises from March 20.

The promotional push is in response to feedback from agents who are part of the cruise line’s Travel Advisory Panel who highlighted that more notice around when future seasons first go on sale would help in boosting early booking sales performance.

The campaign, focusing on new European and the Mediterranean preview brochures for the Royal Caribbean International and Celebrity Cruises brands, includes booking incentives of up to £400 saving per cabin booked before May 31.

It will also deploy of the two newest, yet to be delivered, Celebrity Cruises ships – Celebrity Solstice and Celebrity Equinox – to Europe.

Both the Royal Caribbean International and Celebrity Cruises 2009 Europe and the Mediterranean preview brochures are being printed digitally in order to ensure that they are with agents in time for the date that cruises go on sale.

This is the first time that Royal Caribbean Cruise Line has made this investment in order to give agents a range selling tools to maximise early bookings.

UK and Ireland managing director Jo Rzymowska said: “Listening to the feedback of agents, and responding with solutions that make it simpler to sell such as the new On Sale Now campaign is a demonstration of how we are determined to enhance agent relationships in all areas of our business.” As part of the ‘On Sale Now’ campaign agents are receiving letters to highlight the new 2009 options on sale, a trade information pack outlining early booking offers and selling tips, window posters promoting new itineraries and ships, a sales incentive with the chance to win Virgin vouchers for Royal Caribbean International bookings and Tiffany gifts for Celebrity Cruises bookings."

For those wondering when Royal Caribbean will be releasing the 2009 Europe itineraries, I just found this information on another thread.

"Royal Caribbean Cruise Line has announced the ‘on sale’ dates for 2009 cruises in advance for the first time following feedback from agents.

Royal Caribbean International cruises will be available from March 18, Azamara Cruises from March 19 and Celebrity Cruises from March 20.

The promotional push is in response to feedback from agents who are part of the cruise line’s Travel Advisory Panel who highlighted that more notice around when future seasons first go on sale would help in boosting early booking sales performance.

The campaign, focusing on new European and the Mediterranean preview brochures for the Royal Caribbean International and Celebrity Cruises brands, includes booking incentives of up to £400 saving per cabin booked before May 31.

It will also deploy of the two newest, yet to be delivered, Celebrity Cruises ships – Celebrity Solstice and Celebrity Equinox – to Europe.

Both the Royal Caribbean International and Celebrity Cruises 2009 Europe and the Mediterranean preview brochures are being printed digitally in order to ensure that they are with agents in time for the date that cruises go on sale.

This is the first time that Royal Caribbean Cruise Line has made this investment in order to give agents a range selling tools to maximise early bookings.

UK and Ireland managing director Jo Rzymowska said: “Listening to the feedback of agents, and responding with solutions that make it simpler to sell such as the new On Sale Now campaign is a demonstration of how we are determined to enhance agent relationships in all areas of our business.” As part of the ‘On Sale Now’ campaign agents are receiving letters to highlight the new 2009 options on sale, a trade information pack outlining early booking offers and selling tips, window posters promoting new itineraries and ships, a sales incentive with the chance to win Virgin vouchers for Royal Caribbean International bookings and Tiffany gifts for Celebrity Cruises bookings."

The announcement that Alaska 2009 will be going on sale April 2nd should follow soon.

Is that April 2nd date firm?

I asked my CVP before I left. I wanted to know because with the NextCruise booking you get those family and friends coupons which are good for 30 days.

I asked if I should get one now for Alaska with the coupon expiring 4-6. Or should I get on on my April cruise. He sent me an e-mail that the booking opens in the beginning of April, on Wednesday April 2.

So I go by that.

:D;)

Archived