Cruising in May

The weather in the Caribbean in May is fantastic! We cruised last May and again this May. The days are usually hot and the water was nice and warm. We are cold natured and had no trouble with the temps. Even when it rains, it's a warm rain.

The evenings if the ship is moving can be chilly on deck but not always and even if it is, all you need is a light jacket.

You'll have a blast!

and as you can see we are cruising in May as well so hoping for good weather (My DS who is coming over from UK will be VERY miserable to be around if the weather isn't good) BUT my DD had her honeymoon aboard the Conquest last May and had bad weather every day except one. Then again it had rained every day here in Dallas too in May....and she got married outside.

However we have cruised twice before in May and had perfect weather. Lets just hope that last year was unusual.

As stated above numerous times, the best time of year to sail!!!!! No hurricanes, warm but not scorching hot.

We cruised for the first time last May, and are going again this May. DW and I will now cruise every May!!!!!

All of our cruises have been to the Western Carribean in May and we have always had beautiful weather. One we left on 4/30, one in the middle of May and the other at the end. You should enjoy the weather immensely.

Archived