who moves threads?

pink daisy

I just saw that the thread "Moby Dick" was moved to the ports of call/Jamaica thread....I am just wondering who moves thread because that is not the right place to move it to. The poster was talking about Grand Cayman and Cozumel not Jamaica. Maybe the poster moved it himself (if that is possible)...but if not, it should be moved back to the general Carnival thread area...IMO! :)

Wendy :)

Pink Daisy,

I believe the Moderators are the only ones that can move threads. I don't believe the members of C.C. can move threads. That said, I saw that the thread was more about Grand Cayman. But it was also more port of call oriented versus Carnival cruise line oriented. The mods will probably realize they made a mistake with the Jamaica section and move it again to the Grand Cayman section.....

The Cruise Critic Forum Moderators do.

Only Carnival Cruiseline related posts should be posted on this forum.

Most of the general stuff is move to the Float-Away Lounge. The Float-Away lounge is for general topics and off-topic discussions... such as "Moby-Dick" thread.

Just follow the thread... a lot of people post in the float-away lounge. :)

the hall monitors do, lol.:p :D j/k...as many have said, the mods do.

...... a lot of people post in the float-away lounge. :)

now, venture, shame on you...this is just untrue, lol.

you know all too well that when a thread is moved to floataway it is forever doomed to die a slow and painful death there in the "abyss".:D :p :D (well, at least many of the threads moved from the CCL forum will).

It can go "Poof!" a slow death... or a quick death...

Personally... I like the threads that go "Poof!" with a quick death... while they are not alive long, those threads certainly have an interesting life... :D

i'm all for the threads that turn nasty and vicious getting poofed.

but, i wish the nice threads, where everyone is friendly, would get to stay,:( because even though they might digress a bit, they actually do contain some good CCL cruising info, and to poof them, deletes all of that info.

Archived