Enchantment - lost bracelet - FOUND!

eieio33

[b][color=blue]I just want to say THANK YOU!!!! to the person who was on the Enchantment of the Seas this week - 9/18 - 9/23 - with me and my hubby. You see, I lost my very sentimental diamond and sapphire bracelet. I was sick over it. On a whim I went ot the pursers desk to inquire and there it was. Someone had found it and turned it in!!!! I was told it was a woman who knew it was special and said she had hoped that if she had lost it that someone would have turned it in for her.[/color][/b]

[b][size=3][color=red]THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!![/color][/size][/b]

[color=blue][b]It is good to know that there are some goodhearted people in this world.:) [/b][/color]

WOW...
Good week for good deeds.I was onboard Rhapsody last week.On our first pit stop,the Windjammer,my DH left my digital camera(that he bought me),It was almost an hour before we remembered it.He went back,and I straight to the Pursers desk.A wonderful waiter turned it in.He left his name so we were able to thank him personally...Glad you were lucky also!

Archived