Holiday Inn Miami Beach 4333 Collins Avenue

riddle

We stayed at a Best Western on Collins in the north part of South Beach back in 2003. We had a great time - they even had live music next door and a grill out during the day. It was right on the beach with a nice pool area. The only Best Western in that area has only been a Best Western for a year now so that can't be it. I did a google search for Holiday Inns on Collins and there was an old post that said this Holiday Inn used to be a Best Western. Unfortunately the pictures do not tell me enough to be sure and I really want to stay at that one again. Anyone else know for sure?

Don't know the answer to that one -- but I stayed there (this is the one in the northern part of South Beach, right?) a few nights a couple of years ago and it was pretty nice for the price. Right on the beach -- I'd stay there again.

I agree with you, that property was OK, but I think you are thinking of the HI on 23rd Street which has been torn down.

Don't know the answer to that one -- but I stayed there (this is the one in the northern part of South Beach, right?) a few nights a couple of years ago and it was pretty nice for the price. Right on the beach -- I'd stay there again.

No, not the same Holiday Inn.

The one the one riddle is asking about is in Mid Beach which is about two miles north of South Beach.

The one you stayed at has been torn down completely and will reopen sometime in 2009 as a the W Hotel South Beach part hotel part luxury condos and will run as a condotel.

No, not the same Holiday Inn.

The one the one riddle is asking about is in Mid Beach which is about two miles north of South Beach.

The one you stayed at has been torn down completely and will reopen sometime in 2009 as a the W Hotel South Beach part hotel part luxury condos and will run as a condotel.

Well, I'll be! You are correct. That's funny, because before we booked our Freedom cruise, I was thinking about spending time in the keys and back to Miami Beach and I told my sister (who's going with me) that we would be staying at the same hotel! But I just looked at the pictures on-line and it's not the same! Thanks for the info! If we had done that trip instead of the cruise the end of this month, I might have booked a vacant lot!!!:D

I agree with you, that property was OK, but I think you are thinking of the HI on 23rd Street which has been torn down.

I think you're right! I guess it wasn't as OK as I thought it was!

Rainy and windy here today, huh! Did you lose your power? I'm just south of Baltimore!

Archived