Miracle's Nick & Nora's Supper Club

cellgirl99

Amen! ;)

DH and I will be booking at least one night, but most likely two nights at Nick & Nora's. Wonderful ambience and upscale cuisine makes for a great evening!

There are several reviews of Nick & Nora's on these boards, just use the search.

The difference is dining versus eating. People that enjoy the dining experience will love the supper club. The people that just like to eat, well.......

Oh, and the food is superb, too.

Like I said, I have never cruised Miracle but I have on Disney and our dining room experiences have never disappointed me. It is truly dining not just eating. The atmosphere in their 3 dining rooms are amazing as is the food. Am I going to be in trouble with Carnival's food?

I highly recommend the lobster bisque and lobster tail. The mushrooms as a side are absolutely delicious as are the mashed potatoes. it is well worth the $25 per person. We did it twice on the Glory (once for our daughter's 15th birthday (took her and her best friend) and then just my husband and I on the second formal night). My husband loved the french onion soup and the Surf and Turf.

Wow- I am going to be really happy! I love good food and have never been disappointed with anything on Disney so I should be good to go;) Even though the food is that good, you still pay that much to eat somewhere else? Is it more the atmosphere and getting away from the masses or what? I gotta say though- I love french onion soup and surf & turf! Surprise surprise

I can't wait to try Nick and Nora's! We didn't make it to David's on the Pride since I wasn't feeling 100% but I'm sure another couple enjoyed the Valentine's day reservation alot more than we would have. I'll have to book Nick and Nora's for our 2nd day out and try for Valentine's Day once more.

Charlotte: valentines day on the Miracle is the first formal night. Make sure you get your reervations early coz I bet this night ill sell out quickly.

Im leaning towards Nick & Noras for our long port day in Cozumel. Since we have early seating- figured make a ressie for here and we wonthave to rush back for dinner

The "Supper club" on ANY Spirit-class ship is truely an elegant dining experience, and well worth the extra charge. Not only is the atmosphere very nice (soft piano music, and dance floor, candles & fresh flowers) superb service, such as a cesar salad salad prepared tableside,appetisers served in a very unique & special way, and a menu that by far surpasses that of the dining room. It is (IMHO)like dining at a 5 star restaurant.

You should make your reservations ASAP upon boarding to insure your date & time, and plan on 2-3 hours for dinner that night, as it is truely a "dining" experience".

Enjoy!!

Archived