Le Havre How soon after docking to get off

We are arriving on a TA on Brilliance on April 25th. I am trying to book a train ticket to Paris and cannot get any info from

RC as to the time it takes to be allowed off the ship. I know they must have some idea since this is not their first time docking at this port. Have any of the past passengers taken the train and at approx what timing? Also is anyone taking a private tour of Paris? We are considering a 4 hour tour, we are two females and possibly could add two additional people to split the costs.

Thanks!

We are arriving on a TA on Brilliance on April 25th. I am trying to book a train ticket to Paris and cannot get any info from

RC as to the time it takes to be allowed off the ship. I know they must have some idea since this is not their first time docking at this port. Have any of the past passengers taken the train and at approx what timing? Also is anyone taking a private tour of Paris? We are considering a 4 hour tour, we are two females and possibly could add two additional people to split the costs.

Thanks!

The itinery shows 7.a.m,which is usual time, will be able to get off soon after 7.30, most Paris excursions would have left

BG

Thanks!

I recently published the train schedule for our cruise (Connie TA 4/11/08). You can view it at Post #1876. We also have a large Map of Le Havre. You'll need a taxi to get to the rail station (Gare Le Havre) from the ship. Don't take the ship's shuttle into the city.

Hope this helps.

Florida Rich...

Thanks to both of you. I have printed out the map and train schedule. I was trying to figure out if we could make that 7:54 train. We planned to take a cab to the train. Do you know which port is used now? I'm assuming it's the new port for all ships?

Thanks to both of you. I have printed out the map and train schedule. I was trying to figure out if we could make that 7:54 train. We planned to take a cab to the train. Do you know which port is used now? I'm assuming it's the new port for all ships?

I had trouble getting a cab from the port to the train station. Additonally, I have read on CC many people have the same complaint. I would not push such an early schedule.

Archived