Swimming on Ecstasy in January?

yoemen1988

Nope, not heated. In fact its drained pretty often and they fill it with more ocean water. No fresh water pools on Carnival.

I missed my last January cruise, but hope to be on Ecstasy 1/24/09 and that it wouldnt rain all the time!!! lmao. No matter what that time seemed to me to be a good date to break up the cold days.

Just got off the Ecstasy 5 weeks ago, and the main pool is going strong all day long. The water isn't heated, but is very tolerable. Pool is kind of small, for swimming, but a good way to cool off. The water slide was open for five hours, each day, and there was hardly a line to ride it. The aft pool was drained, and closed off, on the last sea day, due to choppy seas.

Eric

We were on the ecstasy 3 years ago in March and it was freezing! The pool was empty but the hot tubs were loaded with kids! Most were wearing wet suits. It was quite windy on deck and chilly too! My kids could not take the pools but us Texans are so used to hot weather that chilly is cold to us where as someone up North might think the 60's is great swimming temps! I guess it depends on your kids!

Archived