Transfers through Carnival

OnlineMom

Sorry, don't know about MCO.

We had transfers from Miami airport to the pier. It was a bus. The employees were waiting on us when we came off the plane. Walked us to get our luggage then to the bus. We waited on a few people (from another flight) then straight to pier. Porters took our luggage, we walked into terminal.

EASY!

Sorry, don't know about MCO.

We had transfers from Miami airport to the pier. It was a bus. The employees were waiting on us when we came off the plane. Walked us to get our luggage then to the bus. We waited on a few people (from another flight) then straight to pier. Porters took our luggage, we walked into terminal.

EASY!

Thanks for the reply - I appreciate it! I imagine it's not much different out of Orlando...

It was the same coming out of Orlando. Only thing that threw me was that there were several Carnival coaches all together for whatever the different ships were, and I don't think that the Carnival Glory bus (ours) was well marked. However, there were plenty of Carnival people hearding you through... including some cute little old ladies! :o)

I would rate it as very easy, though it was hard for DH to ride past all the signs for Disney World. hahaha

Have a great time!

I would think twice before using the cruise line transfers. There been post

before where PAX miss the cruise due to issues with sub contractor (mears) on

these transfers. I would use a taxi to get transfered. I have read where folks

will rent a car from the airport oneway to the port. Its cheaper if you have the

time.

http://www.expertcruiser.com/ombudsman/missed-the-ship-what-now/

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=452199

Frsttimescaredcruiser! - I looked at your pictures... They're beautiful! I particularly loved the San Juan ones - gorgeous. What excursion did you take there?

We only did the Rainforest. It took an hour to get there. Then we just walked around close to the pier and shopped--- ATE AT WENDYS!!:D Got the liquor ad at the pier carnival matched the ad price.

Loved it!!! Loved St. Thomas! Loved the beach area in Half Moon Cay. Liked the seclusion of Grand turks beach. Hubby deep sea fished. I walked the beach and went back to the ship and ordered room service. If I had been smart I would have tried out the spa services that day!

Where are you going?

Archived