Rather have vodka than peroxide!

I've never had a problem with the RR flasks - so much less hassle than trying to clear weird tastes out of bottles LOL I'd also recommend you choose your dates and your cruise line wisely if you are bringing alcohol on. We had no problem with NCL but were not travelling during college break to 'party' destinations when the crackdowns get tougher.

The shape of a liquor bottle is pretty obvious. Rum runners aren't as obvious, especially if you wrap in clothing or put in shoes. Took over 100 oz of booze in rum runners with us on a cruise a few months ago on Royal Caribbean, was not spring break when they really crack down, all of it got through fine.

I looked at the site...Im confused about the rum runner. Why is it better or more discrete to have this clear thing of liquor in my suit case VS. just having a bottle or putting the liquor into a disguised bottle. Im just confused. I think Im missing something about the "Rum Runner." Help me out I want to bring some along!

Was less than 6 - varying sizes - didn't take up much room at all in the suitcases of 3 people. Oh - our friend did also take a bottle of vodka he didn't have a RR for - he carried his suitcase onto the ship with both RR's and the vodka bottle - all right through.

How many rr flasks did that take? Did you have room for anything else in your luggage?

Archived