Island Marketing - 46 Ft Sail Boat-Stingray Tour

hwilson

My family (wife, two daughters) have booked half day on the sailboat to sting ray city and other locations to be decided day of outing; we are scheduled the 10th of April as we are on the Mariner of seas; hope to hear how this goes for others; if nothing, I will post an update later that date as we are bringing our computers and will be connected, etc

• 3 weeks later...

For all who have not get gone.... The 46' private sailboat tour through Island Marketing was great!

We met our taxi at the church next to the Blue Iguana shop just like they said; our driver Carol was very nice and gave us info about the area as we drove to the marina, which was about 15 min ride.

Met Captain Nick and his wife Suzie who took our group of 10 out for the 1/2 day sailing; we went to the "original" singray city which is in deeper water but you are not overwhelmed w/ the rays. then we made a snorkel stop and then sailed back. The boat was beautiful and the weather was great that day. I would definetely use them again.

We returned last week from the tour with Captain Bryan on the "Buccaneer" catamaran through Island Marketing. We had a great time. We met at their office a short walk from where we got off the tender. There were 20 of us. We were taken to the marina about 15 minutes away. Our encounter with the sting rays was great and very educational and then we went a short distance away and made 2 stops to the edge of the reef to snorkel. We were dropped back off in town and had about an hour to shop before returning to the ship. I'd recommend them to anyone. One thing to remember, we got to the meeting spot an hour early because of the time difference from ship time to Grand Cayman time.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived