A little help please

NL Cruisers

Taking our first cruise this coming Easter on the Triumph. We are learning about the S&S card, the booze issue and the soda cards. A quick question about what is provided at meals in terms of juice, water etc.

We know we can pay for and order drinks at meals, or use a soda card. What about if we want water, juice, milk etc. at meals? Are these included or extra?

Thanks in advance,

NL Cruisers

At meals they are free. Water is poured when you sit down., but ask in case. Juice is serveed at breakfast, choices here. Milk you may have to ask for unless you have small children, they usually offer. They have whole milk or skim.

If you order room service make sure you add milk and juice in morning but you may have to pay for juice from room serve after 10am. Others on Carnival board can help here.

Have fun in the sun.

With Carnival, our kids have always ordered milk for one, juice for the other, at dinner and lunch in the main dining area. We have never had a problem. The buffet area provides both punch and lemonade to drink as well as water. I have started buying the new Crystal Light single serving packets to pour into my water. They are about the length and width of your finger. You just tear off the top and pour it into your water and stir. I like to combine the raspberry ice flavor with the lemonade to make raspberry lemonade. My mother swears by the Peach Tea flavored Crystal Light. Plus they are sugar free so you can save those calories to use elsewhere!;)

Kids under the age of 12 get free soda in the dining room only. We carry on our own soda.

For dinner in the dining room we could only get iced tea/ milk or choc milk. Sometimes I wanted a lemonade and would stop at the buffet to fill my mug up and take it with me to dinner. You couldnt get lemonade or fruit punch at dinner in the dining room

I have never paid for juices from room service. If you order any drink-including coffee from a bar there will be a charge.

Archived