Extended Balconie on Legend

sixy-six

:) Hi, What exactly do you want to know? Your cabin appears to be an extended balcony cabin. I just returned from a cruise on the Legend and had an extended balcony cabin on the 8th deck. The room should be the same as any other balcony room (non suite) just with a deeper balcony. These balconies are much more spacious than a regular balcony, making it easier to move around out there especially if there is more than one person out there at a time.

:) Hi, What exactly do you want to know? Your cabin appears to be an extended balcony cabin. I just returned from a cruise on the Legend and had an extended balcony cabin on the 8th deck. The room should be the same as any other balcony room (non suite) just with a deeper balcony. These balconies are much more spacious than a regular balcony, making it easier to move around out there especially if there is more than one person out there at a time.

Hey Island Girl, could you tell me something about an extended balcony cabin on Panorama? Is there smoking up there? If so, is it everywhere? We booked eb cabins on 8th and I just realized I hadn't specified a non-smoking. Any info would be appreciated!

Hi Christy,

As far as I know there is no option of a smoking or non smoking cabin. I could be wrong but I am 99% sure there is no option. I will tell you that I have never entered a cabin upon arrival that smells like there was a smoker in it prior to our arrival. They must have a good system of removing the odor. On our last cruise we had 5 ex-balcony cabins in a row. We had all the dividers open and one of the families with us smokes a lot. Luckily their cabin was downwind of me so that when the ship was moving the smoke from them blue the opposite way. However the person on the other side of them had to smell it.

I hope wherever you are cruising to you have a great cruise:) .

Hi Again Christy,

I just saw your ticker and realized you ARE on the Legend. Just returned from this ship. If you have more questions about this ship I will try to answer them for you.

Susan

Awesome, thanks so much - I will probably take you up on that offer. :)

Can anyone tell me anything about Room 5130? I never had a room this far forward befor.

I had interior 5106 connecting our balcony 5108(the forward balcony) along with 5110 and 5112.

We sailed out around Tropical storm NOEL....we had rough extra wind the first few days (but it was everywhere on the ship). We had NO problems with noise from below and no extra noise from Camp being at the end of the hall.

It was an AWESOME location and would book again in a heartbeat.....you get a nice balcony that is NOT above the lifeboats.

2172630030089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

2119689600089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

2608630080089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

I had interior 5106 connecting our balcony 5108(the forward balcony) along with 5110 and 5112.

We sailed out around Tropical storm NOEL....we had rough extra wind the first few days (but it was everywhere on the ship). We had NO problems with noise from below and no extra noise from Camp being at the end of the hall.

It was an AWESOME location and would book again in a heartbeat.....you get a nice balcony that is NOT above the lifeboats.

2172630030089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

2119689600089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

2608630080089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

Thanks, I love the Pics. I can't wait to try out that balconie. I have been through Hurricane Wilma on tthe Miracle a couple of years or so ago. Should be out of hurricane season when we go.

Archived