Activating C&A online Question

I've had a RCI "My Cruises" username for quite some time that I have shared with my DH. I've recently gotten my C and A cards in the mail, (I did my own version of a Doc Dance, it was a C&A card dance!! :D) and it said to activate them online. I was able to activate my number, but when I went to activate my DH's, it woudn't let me because he is an adult. :confused: Well, of course he is an adult. Does RCI want me married to a minor or do I have to give him his own seperate "My Cruises" ID? It just seems inconvenient that he'd have to have his own. Can our son be put under either one of us then? What if our accounts aren't activated online? Will we still get the benefits since we have our cards and numbers? HELP!! :o Hope this makes sense to someone out there... any ideas?

DW and I have separate My Cruises accounts and she, or I if I am doing this for her, has to log with her own user name and password to see her profile, cruise credits, booked cruises, etc. If you have a cruise booked together you can use either to access that booking to do the online cheak in for both passengers, book excursions, etc. and to print the Set Sail pass, if both onboard accounts will be bill to one account, or both passes, if each account is to be billed separately.

I not sure about the answer concerning your son but I suspect from what you wrote about your DH being an adult and he couldn't be on your account, that a minor can be put on either of your accounts.

Archived