yet another docs question

BRC6C

I'm beginning to think that Spring Break Fever is making me as crazy as it's making my students... I finished all the Fun Pass info last night, but can't figure out where to go to print out e-docs... can someone help this frazzled teacher?

I'm beginning to think that Spring Break Fever is making me as crazy as it's making my students... I finished all the Fun Pass info last night, but can't figure out where to go to print out e-docs... can someone help this frazzled teacher?

Go to the same web page where you did your FunPass and on the bottom of the page there should be a link to "My Documents".... Have a GREAT CRUISE, you deserve it ! :D

Ok, I'm not crazy, that's what I was doing. But other than the cabin and booking number all the info seems generic. I was looking for the mysterious luggage tags people keep mentioning... Where?

Ok, I'm not crazy, that's what I was doing. But other than the cabin and booking number all the info seems generic. I was looking for the mysterious luggage tags people keep mentioning... Where?

There should be the Sail and Sign info page, cruise contract, etc... and I believe the luggage tags are on page 13.

I just printed all that stuff and I see the "luggage tags" on Page 13.

How the heck do you attach a big sheet of paper to your luggage handle? It says "Fold, don't cut". Does that mean leave the other half showing in Spanish? Or fold between the cabin # and name of ship?

Then what, you're supposed to punch your own hole, get string and tie it around? :confused:

Some luggage tags...:rolleyes:

I just printed all that stuff and I see the "luggage tags" on Page 13.

How the heck do you attach a big sheet of paper to your luggage handle? It says "Fold, don't cut". Does that mean leave the other half showing in Spanish? Or fold between the cabin # and name of ship?

Then what, you're supposed to punch your own hole, get string and tie it around? :confused:

Some luggage tags...:rolleyes:

Believe it or not.... the same type luggage tags are coming in paper docs now too !!! Just fold in half length wise and then down the center. I personally reinforce with clear packing tape and then staple to luggage, but have heard of folks punching a hole in it and using zip ties, rubber bands and or strings ! They are not bad at all and are soon to be the norm.

Archived