Infinity -Room 6131

mrsmagnolia

Our sailing buddies had that cabin on the Summit in September. It was very spacious and the balcony was huge. It was a little windier than a regular starboard balcony but the views were wonderful.

The bathroom was much larger than our CC cabin's bath.

There was a couch and several easy chairs near the balcony door.

I hope that helps.

Someone will probably post photos eventually or you can do a search on the boards for the cabin on any of the sister ships. The only difference would probably be furnishings.

Thank you for responding, I read all 118 pages looking for comments, and read only positive reviews.

This is a longer cruise than we usually take, and having the balcony is a perk we don't usually indulge in.

:rolleyes:

looked at that web site, thanks again!

Love this site (cruise critics), I am hooked on reading most of the posts, I only wish I were able to take as many cruises as others do, but I am just happy with the ones I do get to do, and always go with Celebrity. Our first cruise was on the Meridian many years ago, hurrican Felix re-routed our trip to Bermuda,to the Bahamas..and we "sailed" through the hirricane on return trip, it was the POSEIDON ADVENTURE!!!!:eek:

But they have been "smooth sailings" since then...

nice chatting with you.

Archived