Price Drop

coffee39

You know what, I just found out that they dropped their prices on the June 22 caribbean cruise out of NY, I think about the same amount. I called Princess and they can't honor the price adjustment because I used a travel agent. I called the travel agent and she is being difficult and won't address it. I'm getting angry and thinking of calling her manager.

You know what, I just found out that they dropped their prices on the June 22 caribbean cruise out of NY, I think about the same amount. I called Princess and they can't honor the price adjustment because I used a travel agent. I called the travel agent and she is being difficult and won't address it. I'm getting angry and thinking of calling her manager.

OMG call her manager, thats not right,

they should honor it no matter what

or transfer the booking over to princess directly, i think its only like a 50$ charge to do this , i would ,,

then you can get the difference in the price

Cancel the cruise and rebook.

That is crazy, if she won't deal with it then cancel and find another TA. :)

Archived