Pursers Desk

Muumuu

As many times as I have sailed I just cannot remember if the pursers desk is open as soon as we board.

Need to request to have balcony divider removed asap.

Pursers Desk is open when you board and 24 hours a day after.

Fred

Just 'look for the line'!!:rolleyes: Like checking into a busy hotel..! :p

I've almost always had good luck with them.. If nothing else, have your S & S card punched, so you can hang it on your lanyard!:D

They would not punch our S&S cards on the first day as they were to busy.

Also try to avoid having to go to the pursers desk on the last night. I just wanted to return an extension lead I had hired. I checked the line before dinner and it was huge, checked again after dinner and it was longer so finally went back at 11pm after putting the cases out in the corridor. Didn't get back to my cabin until 12:30 and as the deposit on the cord was only 20 USD was very close to going out on the promenade deck and throwing the lead overboard.

Staff were very busy the whole time and the excuse given for not putting more staff on was that there were only enough computers for the four people working. As you can see the excursions desk with its four computers sitting their unused you wonder why they could not make some better arrangements for the last night but the long lines reflected the feeling I already had that the sttitude was the cruise had ended and they just wanted to get ready for the next cruise. The general lack of service from the second last night onwards really spoiled what was a fantastic cruise.

David

free!!

I always go to desk as soon as I board to get card punched and have never had an issue.

Thats good, I figured the charged you for a new one like hotels sometimes do. I think from now on I'm going to go get a new one on the last day of the cruise. I like to put it in my photo album, but it's usually pretty beat up by the last day.

Thats good, I figured the charged you for a new one like hotels sometimes do. I think from now on I'm going to go get a new one on the last day of the cruise. I like to put it in my photo album, but it's usually pretty beat up by the last day.
Are you kidding? They're not going to charge for a replacement (lost card); they don't want to take the chance that you will stop using it! :p

As many times as I have sailed I just cannot remember if the pursers desk is open as soon as we board.

Need to request to have balcony divider removed asap.

I have always just asked the cabin steward/stewardess to take care of this.... never went to pursers desk.

I have always just asked the cabin steward/stewardess to take care of this.... never went to pursers desk.

Today most stewards will tell you that you need to call the Pursers Desk for that. An Engineering type crewmember will come up to do that.

Fred

Archived