Two uppers in our room

Gingee

Our room has two uppers (beds). We have a sofa and our double bed (I assume). So do the two uppers both come from above the sofa or is it one above the sofa and one above the bed?

two uppers, a twin combo and a sofa....is that correct?

I thought the cabins with 2 uppers had the 2 twins and no sofa

We had 2 uppers last summer, both were above the 2 twin beds. We left the twins apart on advice from these boards. people said there was no room if you had 2 twins together and then the uppers hanging from the ceiling. They were right. It's small, but manageable. Anything on a cruise is manageable!!!!

1209785911_cruise030.jpg.213e09c5f9cafd5331c4eaa8a289273b.jpg

Do we still have a sofa then? It will be my husband and my then 20 year old daughter. Last year she slept on the pull out sofa and we were constantly crawling over her to get to the balcony.

All I know is that we have a balcony room and when you look on the chart, it has the two dots or whatever they are on them. If it helps, it is room 6315 on the Victory.

this is from cruisedeckplans....

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Carnival/victory.php

Cabin 6315 (8A OSQ4) 185/35 sq ft

Beds: queen bed-1 upper-1 sofabed rab:0

View: window and standard balcony connecting balconies: yes

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; wall safe; 3-closets; shower; sofa and coffee table.

Do we still have a sofa then? It will be my husband and my then 20 year old daughter. Last year she slept on the pull out sofa and we were constantly crawling over her to get to the balcony.

you must have sailed a royal ship for a pull out sofa-- on carnival they dont pullou. They are convertible sofa where the backs come off and its made into a bed.

Thanks Chitown. Last year was the first time that our daughter shared our room. In the past she shared a room with her sister but her sister is now married and we only have one child left at home. Not really a child but a college student. I don't see where the bunk hides though. It looks like nothing is there.

• 3 weeks later...
We had 2 uppers last summer, both were above the 2 twin beds. We left the twins apart on advice from these boards. people said there was no room if you had 2 twins together and then the uppers hanging from the ceiling. They were right. It's small, but manageable. Anything on a cruise is manageable!!!!

My daughter will be in a stateroom with this set up. Can you tell me if it would work if they put the beds together if they are using only 1 bunk & also they are thinking of putting the crib under the bunk will it be too tight ? They are bringing an almost 4 yr.old & a 15 mo old with them...

My daughter will be in a stateroom with this set up. Can you tell me if it would work if they put the beds together if they are using only 1 bunk & also they are thinking of putting the crib under the bunk will it be too tight ? They are bringing an almost 4 yr.old & a 15 mo old with them...

well- the sofa is under the upper bed so putting a crib under that bed wont work.

If you have an inside cabin there will be two upper beds which will be above the beds on the floor.

what kind of cabin did you book?

well- the sofa is under the upper bed so putting a crib under that bed wont work.

If you have an inside cabin there will be two upper beds which will be above the beds on the floor.

what kind of cabin did you book?

Hi Serene,

She will be in an inside on the Miracle... Thanks for the info, you are a big help on these boards. I see you sharing lots of info.:D

I am from Philly also, in fact my DD that will be in that cabin is a school teacher in the Philly school dist. She is out on a leave of absence right now because she wanted to spend some time with her 2 little ones. We both live in the far northeast section of the city. What section are you in ?

Hi Serene' date='[/color']

She will be in an inside on the Miracle... Thanks for the info, you are a big help on these boards. I see you sharing lots of info.:D

I am from Philly also, in fact my DD that will be in that cabin is a school teacher in the Philly school dist. She is out on a leave of absence right now because she wanted to spend some time with her 2 little ones. We both live in the far northeast section of the city. What section are you in ?

We are in Mayfair--cottman & frankford ave area.

--

inside cabin will have no sofa and the upper beds are on top of the bottom beds. (heck-- i cant imagine where you would put their crib. Its more of a pack and play.--(bring your own sheets too)2462920160050360393uhGMis_th.jpg

we took a cruise with an 18 month old this past August. The camp is opened for families for under two from noon til 2 every day. There are some neat toys in there that allowed her to climb abd play--and burn of much energy before a nap.

We are in Mayfair--cottman & frankford ave area.

--

inside cabin will have no sofa and the upper beds are on top of the bottom beds. (heck-- i cant imagine where you would put their crib. Its more of a pack and play.--(bring your own sheets too)2462920160050360393uhGMis_th.jpg

we took a cruise with an 18 month old this past August. The camp is opened for families for under two from noon til 2 every day. There are some neat toys in there that allowed her to climb abd play--and burn of much energy before a nap.

Thanks for the info. We will have the bottom beds put together & put crib/pack& play under bunk beside the bed. We know it will be tight but it's not forever & my DD is used to tight quarters. When she comes to the campground even though we have pleanty of room (2 bedrooms, loft & Florida room all with sleeping avail.) they all sleep in one bedroom. When we pull up the trundle under the day bed to make a king bed & open the pack & play it is very tight but she does not mind. I myself am from a big family so sharing space is something I was/am used to...LOL

We used to live in the Frankford/Levick area. 2 of my kids went to Lincoln & this DD went to High School of Engineering & Science. I am so looking forward to this cruise as all my kids & grandkids, except one, will be with us.:D

Archived