Back of Fascination

martek

I just booked U230 & U243...... They are in the very back of the ship too. You can type your cabin number in and search (that's what I did). I found some info. Hope this helps!:D This is from someone who stayed in M265 on the Sensation which is pretty much the same boat:

Our main complaint was that our cabin which had a beautiful view of the wake from the back of the ship was right above a mechanical area that created MOUNDS of noise on arrival days. There was endless clanging and banging underneath our cabin starting early in the morning.

Thanks for the replys, we get up pretty early so don't think that will hurt too much. I kind of like the idea of being able to see where we've been better than just as we go by. Oh well, making lemonade out of lemons!! Honestly, I could be in an inside and still love the trip!

• 1 year later...

We are in cabin M267 for our sailing. We ALWAYS choose aft cabins, especially the aft balcony cabins. This time around it is an oceanview.If Fascination had aft balcony cabins, we would have booked a balcony. :)

Archived