pics of cat 11 balcony on glory

Ashelleigh

I'm having a tough time finding pictures of the Cat 11 Balcony on Glory. I've seen pictures of the rooms, but not the actual balcony. Does anyone know of any?

Also, are the Cat 11 Balcony rooms nice? We'll be traveling with an 11 month old crawler/cruiser.

Thanks!!!

It's been nearly 3 years and I have no idea what category it was, but here are some pictures of our balcony room on the Glory. I do know it was on the Lido deck, if that helps at all.

http://www.familymoses.net/cruisepictures.htm

Awwww the kids are adorable! :D :D :D How sweet! I love the "worn out picture" lol I have a few of those myself.

Just by looking at the cabin set up and the bathroom, it looks like a Cat 8 balcony cabin. :)

When we were on the Glory we had the Cat 11 it was great!!!! I looked and don't have a picture that does the balcony justice!!! It is spacious & you'll have more than enough room for your crawler!!!! When we went our son was 2, the cabin size & balcony met our needs just right!!! enjoy your cruise....I loved the Glory & am sure you & your family will too.....

I love the "worn out picture" lol I have a few of those myself.

Thanks! I love that one so much that I had it enlarged to 11x14 in black and white for our family room.

I have no idea what the different categories mean! Price, perhaps?

Thanks! I love that one so much that I had it enlarged to 11x14 in black and white for our family room.

I have no idea what the different categories mean! Price, perhaps?

Categories describe the cabin. Yes, the higher the category the higher the price. But the higher the category, the bigger the space.

A Cat 8 balcony cabin usually just has a normal sized area with enough space for the beds and some walking area.

A Cat 11-12, is suite class and comes with Priority VIP embarkation which means there is a separate Suite passenger line. We went from terminal sidewalk to ship in under 15 minutes. :)

This is Cat 12, but it's on a Fantasy class ship, a different class than Glory

IMG_1183.jpg

Thanks everyone! I finally saw pictures of a CAT 11. After reading everyone's posts, I think we made the right decision in upgrading.

Don't forget the VIP embarkation. With a child, not having to wait in line is worth it's wait in gold. :D

Have a great cruise!

It's been nearly 3 years and I have no idea what category it was, but here are some pictures of our balcony room on the Glory. I do know it was on the Lido deck, if that helps at all.

http://www.familymoses.net/cruisepictures.htm

I checked out this thread hoping to get as much info on Glory as possible and happened upon your link... Oh My Goodness, I bet they are s big now but what precious kiddos! So So Cute! Thanks so much for sharing! I hope to see my 2 doing a lot of the same "worn out" poses in November!

I checked out this thread hoping to get as much info on Glory as possible and happened upon your link... Oh My Goodness, I bet they are s big now but what precious kiddos! So So Cute! Thanks so much for sharing! I hope to see my 2 doing a lot of the same "worn out" poses in November!

Thanks! They are big now! I'll have "updated" pictures to post in a few weeks. We leave a week from today!

Archived