Past Guest Parties

w8ing2cruz

Yes, they still have the Past Guest party. I don't know if they have them for the 5-day cruises, but I think they do.

It isn't listed in the Capers. If you are a past guest, you will get an invitation in your cabin with the day, time and location. :)

On the Imagination, the past guest party was not listed in the capers. Invitation was left in the room the day before the party. Couple in my party were past guest, son was not and they would not let him in! By invitation only with guests name listed on invitation! If the child is really young maybe they'll change this policy.

On the Imagination, the past guest party was not listed in the capers. Invitation was left in the room the day before the party. Couple in my party were past guest, son was not and they would not let him in! By invitation only with guests name listed on invitation! If the child is really young maybe they'll change this policy.

They're 11, 6, and 4. They won't be schlepping any free booze, I promise! lol

We were on the Glory in February. We brought our 9 and 11 yr. olds to the past guest party, even though it was their first Carnival cruise.

No problem taking the kids. Have a good time!

Thanks for the info! My kids are around that age so I hope it'll be OK on Inspiration too! :)

Anyone know which night it is on the 5 day Eastern Imagination?

The Past Guest party isn't really on a "set" night like the Captain's Party is. It can vary from sailing to sailing. So, even if it was on a particular night on one persons Imagination sailing, it might not be on the same night for the next sailing. :)

Just got off the Feedom on Saturday, great cruise. Carnival, listen up, no more past cruisers welcome back party, at 12:30 in the afternoon, who is going to leave the sun on deck to get dressed for drinks and snacks?

There is a dress code for the party?

when i was on imagination, it was on the 2nd night

dont confuse the Past guest party with the formal night captains party. These two parties are different. Captains party will be listed in the capers and any one can go.

They are not held the same time week after week and yes I have been invited to attend a past guest party at 3pm. On Our Destiny cruise we had to chose between going to dinner or going to the past guest party-- (now that really sucked)

There really is no dress code but if you are out and about in a bathing suite then yes you would have to go back and get changed.

Does Carnival still have them? If so, how about on the 5 day eastern Imagination cruise? Anyone know which night - I've seen some capers and didn't see it listed.

Yes, they do. We went to one on a 5 day cruise on the Elation in Feb. As a side note it was FAR better then the one we had on the Dawn Princess just a couple of days ago.

Archived