Holiday - Late Arrival

Mysticks1

Does anyone know why the Holiday was so late coming in today? I passed the cruise terminal about 12 Noon and the ship wasn't there but cars were backed up everywhere around the terminal and up the off ramp and the police were trying to park them under the Interstate bridge. When I came back through after 2PM the ship was there.

Does anyone know why the Holiday was so late coming in today? I passed the cruise terminal about 12 Noon and the ship wasn't there but cars were backed up everywhere around the terminal and up the off ramp and the police were trying to park them under the Interstate bridge. When I came back through after 2PM the ship was there.

The police parked the holiday cruisers under the interstate where rv city was located. the other traffic was backed up due to saint patty's day parade.

The police parked the holiday cruisers under the interstate where rv city was located. the other traffic was backed up due to saint patty's day parade.

The ones I saw were waiting in line to park at the cruise terminal some of them out of their cars - nothing to do with St. Patricks Day. I drove right past them. The Bankhead Tunnel westbound from the Causeway was blocked due to St Patricks day when we came back through around 2:00 PM though.

Archived