Should we be worried?: Major Tom hasn't replied to our email

RobW2428

We're sailing in a week. My DW emailed Major Tom (through the email link on his website) 3 or 4 days ago and hasn't heard back yet.

Our DS5 is up for the tubing, but doesn't want to zip line with us. Is there a place where one of us can hang with him while others zip line (and then switch off)?

Anyone know the pricing for our DS5 if all he does is tube?

And should we be worried that Major Tom hasn't answered our email (through the link on his website)?

Thanks in advance,

Rob

I thought Major Tom had not replied as well. Until I found his reply within an hour of when I sent my email, in the screened mail folder.

I would check my spam filter and then I would send him another email or call.

Jack

If Major Tom does not get back to you it is because his emails will not go through to you.If i email him he gets back right away.It is on your side the problem.He has this problem all the time along with other operators around the world.people email then get pissed off when the emails are not returned .However most legit operators are trying to get back as Major Tom.Try his phone number at night.Its not as much as you think.You will be happy you called.He is a very nice person.Thesawch

Major Tom is VERY responsive, and VERY concerned about his clients. When you meet him in Belize you will quickly realize just how interested in each of you he is: but until that happy day, CHECK YOUR OWN EMAIL APPLICATION! Most of us have set up elaborate defenses against the elaborate hourly attacks we get from, for example, the Finance Minister of Outer Garbanzo (somewhere near Dubuque, I think), who wants to give us $6,000,000.31 USD if we will only say that we are the missing Araragne Bostopha's next of kin (the FM has already prepared the documents to prove it, of course, but needs our official credit card number and SSN to fill in the blanks--and our name--and our PIN--and a list of our hobbies). ;)

As you no doubt already have all the millions of dollars you can handle from responding to earlier messages of this nature, some of you wish to stem the flood: and the result is often than NO ONE outside the United States--and too often within it--can get through to you, be they never so honest or well-meaning. :eek:

The other problem I often find is that people foolishly type things like "com" when they mean "net" which can confuse even those who are NOT Major Tom into thinking that they need to take his business away from him. Let me assure you: NONE GENUINE WITHOUT MAJOR TOM. So watch those flying fingers of yours--you know you have them--even driftwood has limbs and twigs out of place sometimes! Major Tom is even this month leaving a man at the Cruiseship Terminal for those of you whose tenders are straggling in late, or who overslept, or who are having a bad hair day, or who have broken their computers and received no email for a month. THERE IS A MAJOR TOM PRESENCE WAITING JUST FOR YOU ON THE DOCK. So fear no evil. "You have nothing to fear but fear itself!"-----FDR, no doubt thinking of the dependability of Major Tom at the time. :D Now THERE was an American President!

Major Tom is VERY responsive, and VERY concerned about his clients. When you meet him in Belize you will quickly realize just how interested in each of you he is: but until that happy day, CHECK YOUR OWN EMAIL APPLICATION! Most of us have set up elaborate defenses against the elaborate hourly attacks we get from, for example, the Finance Minister of Outer Garbanzo (somewhere near Dubuque, I think), who wants to give us $6,000,000.31 USD if we will only say that we are the missing Araragne Bostopha's next of kin (the FM has already prepared the documents to prove it, of course, but needs our official credit card number and SSN to fill in the blanks--and our name--and our PIN--and a list of our hobbies). ;)

As you no doubt already have all the millions of dollars you can handle from responding to earlier messages of this nature, some of you wish to stem the flood: and the result is often than NO ONE outside the United States--and too often within it--can get through to you, be they never so honest or well-meaning. :eek:

The other problem I often find is that people foolishly type things like "com" when they mean "net" which can confuse even those who are NOT Major Tom into thinking that they need to take his business away from him. Let me assure you: NONE GENUINE WITHOUT MAJOR TOM. So watch those flying fingers of yours--you know you have them--even driftwood has limbs and twigs out of place sometimes! Major Tom is even this month leaving a man at the Cruiseship Terminal for those of you whose tenders are straggling in late, or who overslept, or who are having a bad hair day, or who have broken their computers and received no email for a month. THERE IS A MAJOR TOM PRESENCE WAITING JUST FOR YOU ON THE DOCK. So fear no evil. "You have nothing to fear but fear itself!"-----FDR, no doubt thinking of the dependability of Major Tom at the time. :D Now THERE was an American President!

So are you saying that Tom is ".com" or ".net"? Is one right and one a guy trying to be a competitor?

I reserved online at the dot net website (and paid via PayPal) and got a nearly-immediate confirmation. Then I sent an email stating that I neglected to add lunches and should I do that online. He responded the same day saying that it wasn't necessary. I could just see Georgia at the pier and pay her for our lunches.

Archived