Anyone used the supershuttle from miami airport?

honeymoon06

We will be a similar predicament as we will be flying into Miami and cruising from Fort Lauderdale. We will have a few hours to kill on the way (with children no less:confused: ) Has anyone used the cruise ship transfer from MIA to Port Everglades. How often do they run? And how long are you waiting at MIA and what is there to do there>

how reliable is the supershuttle from miami airport?

We are flying into miami next monday and we need to get to fort lauderdale.

Is it easy to find a supershuttle rep and do they provide a good service?

I used to live in Miami, and I hated supershuttle. Nine times out of 10 they were late and they drive like crazy people. However, you will have better service with them leaving the Airport because the vans are already there, but you may have to wait for them to fill up with enough passengers going to Fort Lauderdale.

The Reps are easy to find, but you can also call ahead to be sure.

http://www.supershuttle.com/default.aspx?content=Miami

Depending on how many people are in your party, you might want to do the shared car service with GO! Shuttles. They can drive into Miami to pick you up since you are going to Fort Lauderdale.

http://www.floridalimo.com/

We've used supershuttle the last 2 years. Miami airport to hotel, hotel to port and port to airport. At the airport you cannot reserve instead wait in line (not very long). I can't exactly remember the price per person but I think the whole van was $70 (very cheap as we had 11 people and all fit in one), we asked him to stop at a store while we went in, charged us $10. We booked in advance from the hotel to the port, same thing $70 a van and they were early. Did not find them to be problem drivers (found the cab drivers worse). Would use them again for sure.

Archived