what to do?

paws43tails

Sorry I haven't been back recently, but I've thought of you both, and prayed for your husband while I've been gone.

Will be praying double time tomorrow, for a successful surgery and quick recovery.

Remember to take care of YOU too, as Kase will need you to be strong and healthy as well.

Lucky

thank you all for your kind wishes and genuine prayers! kase made it through the surgery today and is resting tonight in CCU (with his own personal nurse to monitor him) ... we are so very thankful for the positive outcome and just thanking God for his kindness to us by helping kase to live a longer, stronger life... it has been a very long day, but now we are on the other side of it and rejoicing! from the bottom of my heart i so appreciate all the prayers on kase's behalf... must get some sleep now so i can be of help tomorrow, as he'll be in the hosp. for 5-7 days... will keep you posted on his recovery... THANK YOU!!!

Deborah:

Thank you for keeping us posted...I will keep Kase in my daily prayers for a speedy recovery and days of little pain. And...I will pray for your strength to get you through the next few trying days. Will look forward to your posts.

Glad to hear Kase came thru the surgery well. Now we will continue to pray for a speedy recovery.

Continue to take care of yourself too. I cannot stress that enough. After DH's open heart surgery, I was at the hospital day and night and was exhausted when he came home. Thankfully, mom and dad were there to help out the first day home, so we could BOTH rest!

God Bless

robin, karen, luckyroot... kase was doing so well today! he was standing when i lst saw him this morning and has been sitting in a chair, walking slowly around the ward, etc... it's a little early to tell, but maybe we'll make the sailing!! when i went in this morning, he said "only 30 more days" and i was confused about what he was saying, but then he said "nov.13th, 30 more days" that's when i understood he was referring to the cruise... we shall see? i will let you know in about 3 weeks whether or not we'll make it... again, thank you so much for your prayers!!!!

robin, kase is doing great! i continue to thank you all for your prayers on his behalf... he's home and enjoying the comfort of his own surroundings... what a difference a week can make!! his follow up with the cardiothorasic surgeon isn't until the 8th of november, so we won't know for sure if we're coming till then, but he's still planning on it! giving him some motivation too! i will keep you informed as we go through the next couple weeks... many, many thanks once again!

luckyroot, thanks so much for your good thoughts!! they are so appreciated!

robin, just the sound of sitting under a tree on costa maya sounds so great!! we going to be there if the surgeon gives him the go ahead... he's just doing remarkably!! i am just so full of gratitude for all the prayers and good thoughts coming his way... many many thanks!!

Archived