Panama Canal

Turtle Girls

I am interested in taking my 3 children( ages 4/6/8) on a Panama Canal cruise. They have been on 4 cruises already and love them. I am looking for any advice on what line to go on. We have been on Holland, Carnival, Princess and Celebrity. Their favorite is Holland but I am concerned that due to the longer trip, there might not be as many activites for kids to participate in. Any suggestions?

I am interested in taking my 3 children( ages 4/6/8) on a Panama Canal cruise. They have been on 4 cruises already and love them. I am looking for any advice on what line to go on. We have been on Holland, Carnival, Princess and Celebrity. Their favorite is Holland but I am concerned that due to the longer trip, there might not be as many activites for kids to participate in. Any suggestions?

For those ages I would recomend NCL . They have a great kids program.

I have 8 / 11 yo girls and for the longer trips NCL really has alot for the kids to do ...

mpk

Archived