brilliance room 1100 thru canal

gfargo

If you stay in your room or on your balcony during the transit, you will miss too much!* You MUST get out on the ship and roam--from deck to deck and side to side!* I mean it!* You will have radically different views from different levels of the ship!* Balconies are great things--but NOT for the Panama Canal!You do have a great cabin and balcony tho!* Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with above you want to moving around during the canal.....however, the aft is AWESOME after you are in the first lock to be in your room and be eating breakfast watching the lock close, fill up and ect........

I just changed from a hump cabin to an aft when I heard some were open for the Jewel next Jan......

I would definitely keep your aft.......the sides would NEVER do it justice in the canal........

We had cabin D1 9256 just below JS 1100 on our 10 Panama cruise on the Brilliance in January. For best views of the entrance to the locks it is best to be on deck (forward); going thru the locks your balcony will be the best place. We had a really hot day and we so happy to enjoy the views from our balcony. Pics in the link below.

Have a wonderful cruise --- you have a wonderful cabin booked.

Kathy:)

Archived