NCL cane beach chill out excursion

1gail1

I asked this same question a while back and no one responded. Then when I went back to the NCL shore excursion site, this excursion was no longer there. I asked why and the person on the line told me that they are not given specific reasons. WHen I saw this post, I checked again and it's back. I'd like some info on the buffet. Let's hope that someone posts. :]

I am guessing that not may people have taken this since no one has commented, but it sounds like something my mother would enjoy and I would get some time at the beach, I too would be interested in how the food was. Please help if you have gone on this excursion!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi teach c5

just got back from NCL and did the cane beach excursion, not to bad, first we drove around town to diferent interest points. The driver didn't give us much info while we were driving in the open air truck but when we stopped he offered some history. then we went to the beach and ate at a small restraunt buffet style the food was good, ribs, chicken, fish, rice, salad, bread and fruit drink you could by your own beer etc at a bar they had. we then just played at the beach which had a small shoreline and were able to walk down to some shops. After our 2 or so hours at the beach it was back to the ship

Archived