slow to wake up...gotta have lots of coffee

LADYBUG34113

I've never been a fan of the coffee of any cruises we've sailed (I'll drink it, but I sometimes have to choke it down...I NEED my coffee.) I've thought also, of taking my own coffeemaker, but can't really sacrifice any more room in my suitcases.

Question..does anyone know if it's REAL coffee, or Nescafe? (I think Disney used to, or still does, serve Nescafe.) Isn't there an actual coffee bar on Carnival, similar to Starbucks? We sailed in March 05, and will again this summer (on the Liberty.)

Thanks!

I've never been a fan of the coffee of any cruises we've sailed (I'll drink it, but I sometimes have to choke it down...I NEED my coffee.) I've thought also, of taking my own coffeemaker, but can't really sacrifice any more room in my suitcases.

Question..does anyone know if it's REAL coffee, or Nescafe? (I think Disney used to, or still does, serve Nescafe.) Isn't there an actual coffee bar on Carnival, similar to Starbucks? We sailed in March 05, and will again this summer (on the Liberty.)

Thanks!

Yes there is a specialty coffee bar on the Liberty. I do believe there is one on every ship.

...........Question..does anyone know if it's REAL coffee, or Nescafe? Isn't there an actual coffee bar on Carnival, similar to Starbucks? We sailed in March 05, and will again this summer (on the Liberty.)

From what I was told when I asked one cruise chef, the coffee on Lido Deck and from room service is the pouch w/water added. Freshly brewed for the dining room.

Yes - All Carnival ships have a 'specialty coffee/dessert bar', which costs extra.

No - Room service does not deliver cappuccino or espresso.:( I wish.

Archived