Air Add ON

flames

Does anyone know if you have to fly home the day you get off the Ship or can you stay 5 or 6 days after you get off the ship if you book your air through them. I was told you have to fly home the day you get off the ship unless you book a Hotel through them:confused:

Carol:)

To stay over after the cruise without booking the hotel through RCCL, you have to do Custom Air. I do think you are limited in how many days you can stay over though (I believe it is only 3-4 days).

To stay over after the cruise without booking the hotel through RCCL, you have to do Custom Air. I do think you are limited in how many days you can stay over though (I believe it is only 3-4 days).

I will be doing Custom Air but RCI said I would have to book the Hotel throught them if I wanted to stay longer:( I was hoping to stay 4 to 6 days longer and book my own Hotel.

Talked to RC Custom Air yesterday who told me that, yes, you can fly back home following your cruise whenever you want (perhaps within reason, we didn't discuss anytime over a week). No mention of lodging was mentioned.

Thanks msippiqueen, I am hoping to stay for 5 nights after we get off the ship, I think it will work out OK.

Archived